Jonathan Majors Says Meagan Good “Lost Endorsements” From Their Relationship

Jonathan Majors and Meagan Good’s relationship has been anything but conventional, and the latest revelation about the sacrifices the actress made for their love story only deepens the narrative. In a candid interview with The Breakfast Club this week, Majors shared that his wife actually lost endorsement deals and faced industry blackballing simply for “standing by him” amid his legal troubles.

“They weren’t announcing it, but she [Meagan Good] lost endorsements,” the Hollywood actor disclosed during the interview on Friday (March 21). “We got uninvited to stuff. She got uninvited to stuff because she had shown just how down she was, and they knew if Meagan’s coming, J’s coming.”

Majors, who has been at the center of controversy since his highly publicized assault trial, did not mince words when describing Good’s resilience. “She took an incredible hit,” he admitted. “She’s a very strong woman, stronger than me. She kept me up and continues to keep me up.”

See below.

Good, for her part, has never wavered in her support. She previously expressed her conviction in standing by Majors on TBC in January, despite the public scrutiny.

“I was talking to God and I knew I was exactly where I was supposed to be,” she reflected. “I’ve learned along the way that not only will things not always make sense to me, but they also won’t make sense to other people. And that’s okay. As long as you’re in alignment with God and trusting the path that you’re on, that’s it. The more that I’ve done that, the happier I’ve been.”

The couple’s romance became public in the midst of Majors’ legal battle in 2023.

Good was frequently seen accompanying the Creed III actor to court dates through the tumultuous proceedings. In December 2023, Majors was found guilty on two misdemeanor charges: assault and harassment, stemming from a 2022 altercation with his ex-girlfriend, Grace Jabbari.

By April 2024, he was sentenced to probation and ordered to complete a 52-week domestic violence program. Making matters a little more sticky, this week, Rolling Stone shared a surfaced audio recording of Majors in a conversation with Jabbari, where he admits to have “aggressed” her.

“I’m ashamed I’ve ever —,” he begins before cutting himself off. “I’ve never [been] aggressive with a woman before. I’ve never aggressed a woman — I aggressed you.” Jabbari then interjects, “You strangled me and pushed me against the car.” Majors replies, “Yes, all those things are under ‘aggressed,’ yeah. That’s never happened to me.”

Listen below.

When asked about the leaked recording in a recent interview with Complex, Majors sidestepped a direct response but emphasized his personal evolution.

“I was so grateful that I had done my work, you know? And I’m continuing to do my work,” he said. “Because, I mean, I can’t speak to it. But obviously — because you’re talking about it. There were vibrations, you know? Reverberations. Same as everything before, you know? But I was just — I was happy I’d done my work, you know? I was happy I had done my work.”

Coinciding with the unearthing of this audio, Majors and Good recently confirmed that they tied the knot in a private ceremony. The couple had previously announced their engagement at the EBONY Power 100 Gala in November.

He’s also promoting his latest film, Magazine Dreams, now playing in theaters.

See Majors speaking on his relationship with Meagan Good and its aftermath above.